From software 2.33 it is possible to upgrade an N670 Single cell to an N670 multi cell.
For this you need to add a license. In the N670 web-interface go to: System - Licensing
- Download the “License Request File (LRF)” from the N670 License page
- For our Resellers: Send the “LRF”, the “N670 upgrade to multi cell license (S30852-H2714-X1)” to your distributor
- For our Distributors: Send the “LRF”, the “N670 upgrade to multi cell license (S30852-H2714-X1)” to GC Order Management ORDERS-PRO@gigaset.com
- The “License Activation File”, received back from GC-OM must be uploaded on the N670 License page to activate the requested licenses.
- The N670 will reboot and after reboot the device can be used as:
- Integrator + DECT Manager + DECT Base
- Integrator + DECT Manager
- DECT Manager + DECT Base
In case you need to remove this license you have to do it via cli interface with "sudo reset2factory hard".
|Role / device|
Before the license upgrade
|After the license upgrade|
|N670 All in one||1||1|
|Extra N870 DECT bases||0||9|
|N670 Integrator + DM||N.A.||1|
|Extra N870 DECT bases||0||60|
|N670 Integrator only||N.S.||N.S.|
|N670 DECT base only||N.S.||N.S.|
An N670 can not be used as DECT base only. If you want to create an multi cell system, you need to add N870 DECT bases.