The Gigaset Client for Mac is a native desktop integration for Mac OS 10.7, 10.6 and 10.5.
It allows users to make calls and fax from any Mac application with simple a mouse click. With incoming calls, the data of the caller is automatically displayed, and - if available - even an image. A call-back is easily initiated by clicking on the green handset symbol from within
the missed call list.
The Gigaset Mac client also contains a unified communication interface through which numerous functions can be initiated and controlled using AppleScript.
- Call notification
- Display of incoming and outgoing calls via Gigaset PBX
- Name resolving from the Mac OS X Address Book
- Initiation of outgoing calls via keyboard shortcuts
- Gigaset lists for calls, voicemail and faxes
- Display of calls made and missed on the PBX
- Transfer of contacts to the Mac OS X Address Book
- Display of incoming voicemails on the PBX
- Display of incoming and sent faxes
- Callback of external callers directly from the call list
- Deletion of call list entries, voicemails and faxes on the PBX
- Preview (Quicklook) of entries such as faxes or voicemails
- Display and modification of redirections on the PBX
- Initiation of outgoing calls via the services menu (from Mac OS X 10.6 also as pop-up menu)
- Initiation of outgoing calls from the Mac OS X Address Book
- Dispatch of faxes via Gigaset PBX using the fax printer driver
- Support for call-related AppleScript commands
- Automatic update function