10.1 Revision 3
What is new?
- Factory Reset via Web-UI (Maintenance --> Factory Reset)
- Highest priority for Emergency Calls (if needed an active conversation will be canceled)
- Maxwell 10 as system phone (No auto-provisioning)
- Maxwell Basic and Maxwell 3 are recognized as system phones (No auto-provisioning)
- Forced password change on first login
- Stabilized SIP connections (disconnects are recognized faster)
- VoIP - No voice transmission
When used in a team an analog or an ISDN telephone, an incoming call signalized correctly, but on accepting the call the voice transmission brakes.
- VoIP - Account not usable
When using VoIP clients (eg. A smartphone with VoIP client or a VoIP phone) the VoIP account could be unusable due to a NAT-conflict .
- VoIP - providers problems
Specific provider profiles were not displayed correctly or could not be edited or deleted.
- QoS - No classification of high-PRIORITY-packets
The internal classification of high-priority packets has been disturbed by an active firewall.
- QoS - Configuration incorrect
When using the wizard the QoS configuration was incorrect.
- SIP - Disconnected
It may happen that a connection is terminated by call forwarding.
- SIP - Wrong format
Under special conditions, it may happen that an incorrect phone number format has been used.
- NO auto-provisioning of Maxwell 10
- NO auto-provisioning of Maxwell Basic and Maxwell 3