August September 2013.
- Phone sends DHCP Release when rebooting (it is configured at static IP)
- Data server URL should have less than 256 chars
- If connection is on hold, user can't make other outgoing calls via directory
- Short press NKU key during one call is on hold, LSK and RSK should be Back and Dial
- DE310 loose static IP Address in special situations
- Return to incorrect web page after restoring backup settings
- Dial out with empty name/number when outgoing calls list doesn't have any records
- If phone do not plug in network cable, screen always stop at the end of process bar but not enter to the idle screen
- After unplug the network cable, screen doesn't show "No network connection" message
- Problems with special characters in the LDAP-Access (aou)
- [provisioning] wrong HTTP digest authentication when plain XML is used
- Only Gigaset T300/T500 voice mailbox is available
- Interop Timico MWI
- No firmware update or downgrade possible if BLF key configured
- It is not possible to dial out, by pressing hands free button or pickup receiver, from Outgoing Calls list
- Reset while using scroll wheel in online directory
- Phone numbers in Call list are scrolling in a loop
- VM MWI problem | ihub ITSP
This Gigaset pro preview firmware is available as “Release candidate” version only. By downloading this release candidate firmware, you accept and acknowledge that the firmware is experimental and that Gigaset can by no means guarantee its functionality. To the extent permissible by law, Gigaset excludes and disclaims all warranties, remedies and liabilities of any kind. In no event shall Gigaset be liable for loss of contracts, loss of business, loss of data (including but not limited to any and all costs for retrieving and restoring lost data), loss of interest, for lost profits or business interruption or any indirect or consequential damages, irrespective of the cause of action or the legal theory upon which such claim is based.
You can, of course, return to the official firmware at any time. Please note: Your personal settings will be lost with the full_image. Please refer to the instructions for installing the preview version before downloading the preview firmware.
Gigaset does not provide technical support for this preview version.
I have read the directions and would like to start the download process.