What is new?
- Empty values adding handsets using <oper> are ignored.
- Example using placeholder <oper name="add_hs" value="0_00001" /> is allowed it must be 0_<5 digits value>
- Example using IPUI number <oper name="add_hs" value="028bac19c8" /> is allowed
- Example using empty value <oper name="add_hs" value="" /> is ignored
- Other values are not allowed
- XHTML service can be assigned to the INT key.
- Added DST Root CA X3 certificate.
- XHTML text can contain ü,ä,ö characters
- PKI Root CA cannot be loaded
- Auto-provisioning using HTTP digest and MAC-ID credentials.
- Redirect server to XML file version 1.1 and 1.0 is improved.