- June 2020
When you upgrade your system from a software < 2.26 to software 2.26 or higher, the new feature distinctive ring will be enabled. Your existing DECT handsets will have the old menu structure where only Internal and external ringtones can be selected. To get the new DECT handset menu structure you need Re-Register the DECT handsets, there is no need to DE-register the handset first. How this must be done you can read on the distinctive ring page.
What is new?
- Install DECT base in different subnet
- Virtual Integrator: Licensing of up to 100 N870 and 300 Single Cell DM's (N670) is possible
- Embedded Integrator: Licensing of up to 4 N870 and 20 Single Cell DM's (N670) is possible
- N670 upgrade to N670 multicell
- N870 up to 10 base-stations (Small), number of maximum parallel calls increased from 10 → 20
- Web-interface HTTP access is disabled, redirected to HTTPS only
- Role change via hardware key is made more simple including LED signaling
- Show in web-interface if DECT base firmware update is running
- One button Diagnostics download
- WebUI becomes inaccessible (No connections..., please wait...) when enabling TLS
- T1 timer minimum value increased to 100 ms
- Sending Empty or wrong value DECT Radio band caused DECT radio to be disabled
- Improve auto provisioning speed from 63 seconds to 13 seconds
- Provision certificates and device settings in one provisioning job
- Hide web-pages
- Time span when the device checks for provisioning updates needs to be configurable
- Client certificate not added in case of 2-way SSL.
- XML online directory - Results not visualized in case of more than 99 entries
- N670/N870 Central Phone-book: Not able to search for special characters
- use xHTML phone-book for call transfer
- Password is limited to 9 characters
- Device does not send DHCP release when rebooting, can be enabled by CLI or variant.
- Central phone-book
- Delete via web-interface is now possible.
- When first line is empty, phone-book does not work
- One user-agent behind integrator
- Removed not functional phone systems
- Hide web-pages
- SIP control terminated fixed
- NOTIFY with a tag in header "To" causes "500 Unhandled by dialog usages"
- When '#' is added to numbers it is displayed on HS as '%23'
Call transfer behind Asterisk (3CX/Yeastar/..) PBX gives a recall on the DECT handset when the DECT handset transfers the call. Please use software 2.29.1, a patch version 2.33.1 with the fix is under test and will be available soon.
For testing upgrade, a fake software image can be downloaded here.