In some cases, it is requested that function keys can not be overwritten by auto provisioning.
- Static key for log in/out in groups.
- Programming a second SIP account under a key.
- Keys that are programmed manually and not available in the auto provisioning.
For this, a new feature is implemented that keys can be blocked for auto provisioning via the web-interface of the device
Feature is available for:
- DE900/700 SW 02.00.11 or higher
- DE410/310 SW 02.00.08 or higher
Open the web-interface of the device and go to: Settings - Function keys
Here you will see the new column "Block"
When enabled the keys can not be overwritten by Auto provisioning.
When disabled, the keys can be changed by Auto provisioning.