This release is for the N670 and enables the new Mini-multicell feature.
In February, this release will be replaced with the N870/N670 software version 2.39.0
- January 2021
What is new?
- Implementation of 'mediasec' support
- N670 Mini-multicell solution
- N670 with N670 UPGRADE TO N870 FEATURE LEVEL license can be used as DECT Base in N870 multicell system
- Provisioning of network settings
- uaCSTA improvements
- Tone scheme "Greece" can be selected
- Delete handset does not work when capital letters are used for IPUI
- Use xHTML phonebook for call transfer > works not with the prov xHTML phonebook Key
- Blind-transfer can be disabled
- Change system from Small to Medium then error message is shown.
- Firmware update via 2-way SSL fails
- Wrong MWI indication caused by platform NOTIFY broadcasts
- CNIP with special characters doesn't display correctly
- Outgoing call with letters in SIP from user part is not stored
- CNIP is not displayed on HS if it contains "@" character
- XSI phonebook list 211 "Too many entries found" but works
- Empty header for entry view in Personal and Group Common directories
- Incoming call with letters in SIP From user part is not stored with URI to call back
Known Issues (Will be solved in the 2.39 release)
If SRTP is used, after 15 days no audio during handover could be reported
- Broadsoft XSI phonebook lookup provides issue if server answer is delayed or not received
- Synchronization problems when switching between LAN and DECT sync and back
- Provisioning account lost after reboot
For testing upgrade, a fake software image can be downloaded here.