The Gigaset Maxwell 2/3/B is not official released by 3CX, but this guide describes the first configuration of Gigaset Maxwell 2/3/B for operation with 3CX software IP PBX.
This guide, as well as performed interoperability tests are based on following software versions:
- 3CX version 15 (Onsite / SBC / STUN)
This guide assumes that 3CX software is properly installed and running.
Gigaset and 3CX worked together on creating a first provisioning template that is tested with the different 3CX systems (Onsite / SBC / STUN)
Please download the provisioning template here:
, where we added: -
- Maxwell 2
- Expansion module
- Many new provisioning options
- Improved provisioning
21/02/2018 :, added :
- FK sets as Line key is working
- FK sets as BLF Key is working
- FK sets as Speed Dial is working
- FK sets as Custom SpeedDial is working
- FK has now default color sets as "Standard"
26/02/2018 :, added :
- Visual call notification (LED) : Voicemail messages, can be disabled
- Visual call notification (LED) : Missed calls, can be disabled
01/06/2018 : New provisioning template added :
- LLDP option (only available from firmware 2.24.x)
- 3CX Logo sets as default screensaver
10/09/2018 : New provisioning template for the software 2.25:
- 3CX Phonebook will be loaded into Maxwell
On the 3CX server put the xml file in the directory: /ProgramData/3CX/Instance1/Data/Http/Templates/Phones
On a Debian 3CX server, put the XML file in the directory: /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Templates/phones
Open the web-interface of the 3CX PBX and go to: Dashboard - Services and click on "3CX Event Notification Manager"
Restart the Service to activate the template.