05. March 2018
What is new?
- JABRA USB phone interface
- Voice Quality Monitoring: RTCP-XR
- Add entry field "Target number" for Function Keys Call Divert for Phone-systems Teles and Broadsoft
Disable lookup requests for CallHistory
- Option to choose the NTP source
- [Teles] Call transfer not working if Maxwell is transferred
- Improvement with Broadsoft remote office implementation
- [Broadsoft][Teles] Disable "Voice Mail" option when number is not configured
- Use CNIP containing name replacement for calls from history
- Refresh automatic BLF's after provisioning
- Call number from Call Lists when handset is off-hook or speakerphone is activated.
- NTP - add config option, to disable revDNS querys (PTR), when NTP server is set as FQDN.
- Improve auto-answer to support more systems.
- Provisioning parameter to hide Distinctive Ringing.
- Voicemail menu, new message notification (MWI) for each account when multiple lines are used.
- [Voipgrid] For BLF pick-up via INVITE `;early-only' is needed
- [Provisioning][Redirect] Request are send to both servers
- [MAX2] [Headset] Short strange voice after accepting call by "Headset Key"
- [Broadsoft] call divert is not working correct, this happens only the first time after factory reset.
- VLAN settings are set, but the phone does not use them
- [Broadsoft] Flexseating improvement
- Failover - Maxwell try send SUBSCRIBE==0 to primary server, which is unavailable.
- USB headset still rings, when call is ended by handset
- [Maxwell basic] Open call logs shows all calls and not list selection
- Call transfer Maxwell Basic using center key is not working
- USB headsets do not end the call on reject
- [OngoingCalls] No working Back Key in Info Menu state
- [USB] Wrong connected device icon
- Problem with pressing Mute Button on Plantronics
- Can not go to Dial Number via pressing PTT button
- Blind transfer using LDAP directory does not work
- Absence of "Save Number" option in the Call History lists
- Muting USB headset during incoming call rejects the call
- IP static address is not accepted after second and next changing
- [LDAP] dialling number from LDAP contains special characters is not possible using 'Select Line' and 'Use number' option
- Outgoing calls from redial is not performed via "select line" when receiver is off-hook and user
- [Broadsoft] BLF are not deleted if they are removed from Broadsoft WebUI
- Wrong displayed number in Call Divert
- [Clearvox] External CLIP after transfer shown after pickup, to late
- No line seizure tone after fake or missed call
- Ringtones missing synchronization with the PhoneUI
- Two entries with name 'Doorstation' in Melodies
- Inband tone in active call
- [Local Directory] No possibility to use special characters in the middle of name
- [Maxwell Basic]Incorrect display of the version number
- Long caller name simultaneous calls cut at the left side, only Maxwell basic
- [Teles] Ring splash is saved in call list
- [Broadsoft] Switching Call divert via Function Key doesn't work
- [Local Directory] Missing popup "No Entries"
- Melody is not saved in External Calls/ Internal Calls/ Group Calls/ Doorstation on PhoneUI
- Fqdn improvement
- Maxwell does not obtain IP address
- Device Name in Network isn't changed properly
- [Sennheiser] EHS - Lack of speech path
- [NTP] If more than one NTP server address is sent via DHCP Option 42 no NTP queries are sent
- [BLF] LED status changed too late, when network is lost
- Using Internet Explorer for configuration via Web-Browser is not possible