- Intermediate release.
This software has passed the minimum required test cases for Small and Medium Installations. The normal software release procedure contains also the Large-XXL environment test procedures.
What is new?
- Status page, DECT base if it has "No sync" status will be visible.
- N870 new role, Integrator only. With one external DECT manager.
- Firmware update using HTTPS client certificates.
- Auto provisioning using fixed numbering.
- Central phonebook
- Added new PKI Root Certificates
- Handset export/import improvement.
- SIP control termination fixed.
- Provisioning: IPUI using capital letters.
- Add time stamp to Incident.tar file.
- CNIP string should utilize all available space on the display.
- LDAP improvements.
- Provisioning Improvements
- Stability improvements
- User-agent for software download matches the SIP user-agent
Provisioning HTTP GET MAC address is now changed to capital letters, this should be changed back to small letters.
- Firmware update will not work if the file name is changed. (Name for this version should stay: einstein-albert-V2.16.2+build.ac574fa.update.bin. In upcoming software, name is not important anymore.)