What is new?
- Universal audio device detection for USB-port
- Attention: Due to changed USB handling, not all features as pickup/hangup directly on the headset or sync of mute-button may work.
- Improved platform support: Centile, Vodia and Teles
- Local phonebook size increased to 500
Microphone sensitivity increased
- Volume settings for Receiver, Handsfree and Headset adjusted
- Added CA-certificate
- Web-interface Client certificates improvements
- Reversed lookup XSI phonebooks
[Security] PHP library updated
- XML directory improvements
- Improved handling of import for local phonebook
- Improved handling of call transfer
- Improved handling of anonymous call info
- Changes by provisioning are directly shown in WebUI
- LDAPS support improved
- Maxwell should not response with loopback address for media in SDP.
- BLF Subscribes being sent to wrong IP after call & at random times, causing yellow/fail BLF states
- [Broadsoft] Issue with audio transmission during consultation call solved
- [Broadsoft] Name replacement fixed
- [Broadsoft] Handling of call divert for non-default accounts fixed
- [Broadsoft] Online phonebook fixed
- HTTPS provisioning fixed
- Handling of call forward and speechpaths in combination with LDAP fixed
- .Default ringtones and screensaver are used in the 3.12.10 when previously individual files were uploaded and configured
- Previous individual uploaded screensaver-pictures are not accessible, nor can be uploaded. After update to the next 3.13.x release, the previous pictures are usable again.
- Previous individual uploaded ringtones are not accessible, nor can be uploaded. After update to the next 3.13.x release the ringtone needs to be uploaded again
- Sometimes distorted doorstation calls on Maxwell 2