The following features are supported by the Yeastar Auto Provisioning App.
- N670 up to 20 handsets
- N870 up to 50 handsets (N870 can handle 250 but for now limited by Yeastar to 50)
- LDAP phone-book
- Central phone-book
- Call Waiting
- Admin Password
- Tone scheme
- Time zone
- NTP server
- Firmware update
You can configure your handsets by selecting the Extension and define the (internal) LDAP service.
To register the DECT handsets you need to open the Nx70 web-interface and start registration.
- Call Waiting: Disable / Enable Call Waiting on all DECT handsets
- Voicemail: Disable / Enable the voicemail service on all DECT handsets
- Central phonebook: The URL to a central phonebook, this is not the Yeastar (LDAP) phonebook. See below on this page for more info.
- Language: The web-interface language of the system.
- Admin Password: In the field, configure your admin password. If this is empty, your password entered during Nx70 installation will not be overwritten.
- Tone Scheme: The tone scheme of the country where you use the system.
- Primary NTP Server: The NTP server URL you want to use.
If you disable the G.729 codec you will have more channels on the DECT base. (10 instead of 8)
- Directory name: The name of the phone-book, visible in the DECT handsets,
- Server Address: The IP address of the Yeastar PBX
- Server Port: The LDAP server port (389)
- LDAP Search base (Base DN): dc=pbx,dc=com
- Username: cn=admin,dc=pbx,dc=com
- Password: password
Via the firmware update page you can add the latest Nx70 software. (Yeastar require to change the name of the firmware file as no special characters are allowed) You need to start provisioning by entering the Nx70 config in Yeastar and just press save.
Yeastar will send a SIP notify and provisioning/firmware update is then started.