What is new?
- PJSIP stops sending REGISTER by TCP after reboot of PBX
- Update PJSIP library to version 2.10
- [TS - NL - BusinessCom] N870: sip-control terminated.
- CLI-config: system applications / services should consume DHCP options only if requested
- XML number filter visible in web-interface by default
- N670 3CX SBC switch from UDP to TCP and back then no SIP registration anymore
- uaCSTA normalClearing not send when other side disconnects call
- Enable hiding passwords for SIP all Accounts
- Feature key synchronization can also be used by non Broadsoft platforms
- No name displayed when number is anonymous
- Turn LED signalling on/off via the web-interface
- Add popup to reboot system after importing hs
- Make syslog easily configurable
- Recall after unattended transfer
For testing upgrade, a fake software image can be downloaded here.