On this page we would like to explain you what you can do in case you find issues with our Gigaset N510.
- Make sure that your N510 has the last actual software. On this page you can find an overview about the released software versions.
- Can you reproduce the error?
- If there error is related to the network / VoIP protocol, wireshark traces are needed.
It is not possible to make wireshark traces in the N510, for this you need to use your own laptop and a switch with monitor port.
- Create a sysdump via the web-interface, please inform Gigaset about the MAC address of the device.
- Create syslog messages.
- Read on the handset the code for the last 4 reboots.
- Collect all the info and fill in the Support Form.
Please add the above information to the Ticket. The more information we have, the quicker we can help you.
- On all of the Handsets you can see the blinking message "No Base"
- In the wireshark trace you can see:
Enter the filter sip to only see the SIP messages
Search for the SIP message: SUBSCRIBE sip:MAC%3a<MAC N510>@localhost
When the device does a reboot, during boot, it will send 5 times this SIP message.