Doorintercom systems with video or Camera's that generate JPG pictures (IP security camera) can be used as screensaver on the Gigaset DE900/700 devices. In Idle mode after 15 seconds, the devices can show the jpg picture of the camera, it will be refreshed every xx seconds.
1.1 Configure WEB-Camera in DE device
First you need to configure the Webcamera in the DE900/700 devices.
Open the web-interface of the DE900/700, go to: Settings - Services - IP Info Services - Webcam
- Name of webcam: Enter the name of the Camera
- IP address of webcam (URL): The URL to the Camera picture: Example: http://192.168.178.69/video.jpg
Press Add and then Save to store the settings.
On the same web-interface page, set the options:
- Activate Info Services: Yes
- Webcam: Select the web-camera you would like to show.
1.2 Set info service as screensaver.
Go to: Settings - Display
- Screensaver: Select "Info Service"
Every 300 ms, the device will load the picture from the camera.
238 0.315276000 192.168.178.36 192.168.178.69 HTTP 193 GET /video.jpg HTTP/1.0
GET /video.jpg HTTP/1.0
User-Agent: DE900 IP PRO/60.00.02.00.08;7C2F80081897
Full request URI: http://192.168.178.69/video.jpg