acc test v.236 in cw 12
error corrections and integration of missing translations in cw 13
generation of v.237 in cw 14
acceptance test of v.237 and PT Sync in cw 15
M3SW of 237 in cw 16
Improvements & BugFixes
Handset: Software Update over the air for handsets S650H PRO, SL750H PRO, R650H PRO
Handset: Support of new R650H PRO
CLIP/COLP update after call transfer
- Directories: Now Use LDAP address book also during active call (for transfer purposes).
- Directories: Refine search when using private phonebook fixed.
- Directories: character set problems fixed with Gigaset T440/T640 PBX
Secure provisioning error fixed
TR069: Various corections, enhancements
- Music on hold is now audible also after making 3rd Call Swap.
- TLS: Implemented a switch to select between TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1
- TLS: Implemented a switch which to select which cipher suite is to be used for establishing an TLS session:
- TLS: Added 23 new certificates, also new root- and intermediate certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/
Russia: Email notification corrected
Russia: Menu to switch on/off AOH Clip
Russia: Web Configurator: now completely translated to Russian language
Russia: Web Configurator: Handset name can be now entered correctly, if PC set to Cyrillic
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.