Improvements & Bugfixes
Handset: Support of new R650H PRO
CLIP/COLP update after call transfer
- Directories: Now Use LDAP address book also during active call (for transfer purposes).
- Directories: Refine search when using private phone-book fixed.
- Directories: character set problems fixed with Gigaset T440/T640 PBX
TR069: Various corrections, enhancements
Secure provisioning error fixed
Music on hold is now audible also after making 3rd Call Swap.
- TLS: Implemented a switch to select between TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1
- TLS: Implemented a switch which to select which cipher suite is to be used for establishing an TLS session:
- TLS: 23 new certificates added, also new root- and intermediate certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/
Russia: Email notification corrected
Russia: Menu to switch on/off AOH Clip
Russia: Web Configurator: now completely translated to Russian language
Russia: Web Configurator: Handset name can be now entered correctly, if PC set to Cyrillic
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.