The Integrator/DECT manager automatically recognizes the base stations within the network. Base stations need to be confirmed, activated and synchronized.
Base station administration
Use the following web configurator page to assign base stations to the DECT manager.
→ Settings → Base stations → Administration
There are two tables:
- Connected base stations lists all base stations which are already connected to the DECT manager.
- Pending base stations list all base stations which are not yet connected to a DECT manager.
|Connected base stations|
|The page shows the connected base stations with the following information:|
Hardware address of the base station. With this address the device is uniquely
identified within the LAN.
Name of the base station. When added to the list the MAC address is used as name. The base station located at the same device as the DECT manager is
shown as Local.
The name can be edited
(Radio Fixed Part Number) This number separates the cells in which the base station could reside from each other (maximum 7 cells). It indicates for a
mobile device how many intercell hand overs the base station is able to manage.
Name of DECT manager the base station belongs to.
Currently always: local
|FW||Firmware version currently installed.|
|Status||Synchronization status of the base station:|
| ||0||Offline||Not available|
| ||1||Deactivated||Available but not activated|
| ||2||No Sync||Activated but not synchronized|
| ||3||Sync||Activated and synchronized|
| ||4||Sync Overload||Synchronized but DECT overload|
Pending base stations
The Pending base stations list shows the automatically recognized DECT base stations in the network that have not yet been registered. To integrate them into your DECT multicell system, they need to be confirmed and activated.
The base stations are identified by their MAC address.
Assigning a base stations to your DECT manager
- Click on in the row of the base station you want to add to your system . . . the data page for the base station is opened.
The relation to a DECT manager cannot be edited and changed. To assign a base station to another DECT manager:
- Delete it from the Connected base stations list.
- Open a connection to the intended DECT manager.
- Assign the base station from the base stations pending list to the DECT manager.