Via the Sysdump page, you can make a complete memory dump of the N720. This information will be put on a Gigaset Internet server, the device should therefore naturally have a working internet connection.
Gigaset can use this information to check the device/memory settings.
How to do this
- Open the web-interface of the N510: http:<IP address N720>
- Login the N720, default Password = "admin"
- Change the URL to: http:<IP address N720>/sysdump.html
- Then you get the page below.
- Press the Send button
- The information will be stored on the Gigaset server.
- Please add the MAC address information to the Ticket. (Inform Gigaset via Technical Sales)