Baudisch the SIP station is supported Gigaset PBX v5.2. Operating in a model with CP-CAM video module is possible. Both devices can be configured manually.
Gigaset only supports the commissioning of the SIP component of the station. Any additional questions for the assembly of the station, installation of relay or switch functions and further, or safety-relevant components is not answered by Gigaset Support (phone or e-mail). The manufacturers documentation and firmware must be confirmed directly by Baudisch. For more information, please visit the manufacturer web site (see below) or the manufacturer's documentation.
Conceptual and preparation of Gigaset PBX
- The SIP station and CP-CAM are two independent IP terminals. Both devices require each a separate IP address and must be configured separately.
- The SIP station is configured in the Gigaset PBX as a SIP phone with the SIP profile 'Baudisch Door Station'.
- The username is freely chosen, e.g. baudisch.sip
- Please create a password automatically with the random-function of the PBX.
- Also a DTMF sequence can be stored convenience feature to trigger a switching function (e.g. open the door).
- The CP-CAM is configured as a property of the SIP phone.
- The URL to the image of the CP-CAM is:
http:// <IP-address CP-CAM> / jpg / image.jpg
- The SIP phone is now assigned to a dedicated user. This can be named as desired, e.g. First name: Door; Name: Entrance
- The telephone-numbers of the user also allow calls to this station. This must be unlocked separately in the station.
- By the user-assignment the doorstation get the right to make external calls.
- It is recommended for those users to deactivate the right "Phone Log".
- The Baudisch SIP intercom calls internal or external numbers when pressing the ringing-button.
- In general, the target should be a group (Group Strategy: Ring All), in the example with group number 199.
- All participants in this group of the Gigaset PBX are notified accordingly if the ringing-button on the Baudisch SIP doorstation is pressed.
- Note: The combination with a module 'Group with Waiting-queue' is currently not supported.
Configuring SIP station
Please follow carefully the instructions of the manufacturer's documentation for setup. Please also note that you must save the setting changes separately on each page.
The settings of the phone book within the SIP station define the destination numbers within the Gigaset PBX which should be called if the ringing-button is pressed. There are various settings available here. Here is a simple standard scenario described.
The central call configures the behavior of the station when you press the ringing-symbol without the use of the arrow keys. Depending on the model of the SIP station, further configuration may be required.
- Central phone (display text)
- Name: Idle-display on the bell display in three rows, for example Line 1: Gigaset Communications, line 2: Please ring the bell!
- Number: Destination number when you press the bell, in the example, the group number 199
- DTMF code: 4-digit code to trigger a function
- Incoming: Reject
- Relay: On
- Group ID: None
- Codec 1: PCMA
- Codec 2: PCMU
- Codec 2-6: None
- SIP settings
- SIP Registration: [x] Yes
- SIP Server: <Gigaset-IP>
- SIP server port: 5060
- SIP Domain: <Gigaset-IP>
- SIP outbound proxy server: [x] No
- Use DNS SRV: [x] No
- SIP User ID: <SIP-Telefon-Name>
- SIP authentication ID: <SIP-Telephone-Name>
- SIP authentication PIN: <SIP-Telephone-Passwort>
- Username: <SIP-Telephone-Name>
- Advanced SIP Settings
- Send DTMF: RFC2833
- Support PRACK (RFC3262): [x] no
- Please leave the other values at their default settings
- Syslog Server IP: <Gigaset-IP> (please use only in case of support)
- SNTP Server: <Gigaset-IP>
- Time zone: GMT +01:00
- Clock adjust: [x] yes
Hardware settingsPlease make the settings according to the manufacturer's instructions and the requirements on site.
Configuration of CP-CAM
Please follow carefully the instructions of the manufacturer's documentation for setup.
In combination with the Gigaset PBX, the CP-CAM must be operated with a fixed IP address - either by a fixed configuration in the device or via a static lease in the DHCP server.
- Settings --> Camera
- Mode: QVGA (320 x 240)
- Number of frames per second (sensor): 15
- Displayed images (video): Each 2nd
- If necessary change other settings to your requirements.
If a password protection for the interrogation of the video image is configured, following URL instead of the default one (mentioned above):
<Username> http://: @ <Password> <IP-address CP-CAM> / jpg / image.jpg
Sample images for demonstration purposes
Anzeige im Gigaset DE900 Telefon