- Client certificate and TLS v1.1 is enabled by default (automatically generated / enabled after update).
- DNS-SRV improvement.
- Fall-back during active call.
- Subscribe when on Failover server is send to main server.
- Saving LDAP entry in to local phone book.
- Possible reboot when dialing Feature code (#51)
- Dialing with pause "P" not possible.
- N510 Name resolution „Unknown“
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: http://profile.gigaset.net/device/latest
- Click on the button: Update firmware