With releasing the Integrator for Large and Enterprise solutions, we also released the Licenses described below. The license page is only available in the web-interface of the Virtual Integrator and when the N870 has the role Integrator only.
The following Licenses are available.
|N870 Virtual Integrator software License||S30852-H2716-X1|
Multicell DECT manager License
- N870 DECT Manager
- N670 with multi-cell License
|N670 DECT Manager license||S30852-H2714-X2|
N670 upgrade to multi cell license
This license has no grace period
The Integrator is available in 2 versions.
- N870 in Integrator only mode
- N870 Virtual Integrator software
The License is based on the N870 hardware MAC address.
How to add a License.
- Define the Master DECT Manager (Only when using the N870 Virtual Integrator software)
Download the “License Request File” from the N870 License page
- For our Resellers: Send the “LRF”, the “License Order-Number” and the “Quantity” of required licenses to your distributor
- For our Distributors: Send the “LRF”, the “License Order-Number” and the “Quantity” of required licenses to GC Order Management ORDERS-PRO@gigaset.com
The “License Activation File”, received back from GC-OM must be uploaded on the N870 License page to activate the requested licenses.Note: Only when using the N870 Virtual Integrator software a Master DECT Manager must be defined first!
Grace period meaning and consequences
The N870 has a grace period build in.
- An installation can be tested for 35 days without any limitation and any purchased license
a. After first startup
b. After each full factory reset
- After 35 days the message "Check License status“ will be shown on all installed DECT handset, for additional 35 days (day 36 – 70 after first startup/factory reset)
- Also a license error message will be shown in the N870 web-interface.
- But, the system will stay fully functional.
- After a total number of 70 days after first startup/factory reset the number of parallel calls will be reduced to 1 call per connected DECT manager, unless a valid license file will be uploaded into the N870
If the license is not valid anymore due to:
- Master DECT manager is broken and is replaced, therefore the license is not valid anymore.
You will have 1 Month to request a new License file, see the grace period.
Today, the license file procedure is a manual procedure. The online process is under development.