OnePBX is a powerful Multi-tenant SIP based IP PBX solution that provides flexibility and easy browser based management of all tenants’ specific configurations.
• 100% SIP based IP-PBX Solution.
• Multi-tenant: Supports multiple clients and sites.
• Integrates fixed and mobile networks, with soft and physical phones.
• Compatible with legacy digital PBXs (through SIP trunk).
• Unified web-based interface for provisioning and reporting.
• Intelligent routing of inbound calls (hunting groups, voice mail, etc).
• Customizable dial plans for outbound calls.
• Mobile Extensions on iPhone, iPad and Android (OnePBX Mobile).
See below for a list of supported features when using Gigaset pro IP Devices with the Collab OnePBX Hosted Platform (Version 22.214.171.124)
|Feature Highlights||N510 PRO|
|Last Number Redial (LNR)||√||√|
|Calling Line Identity Presentation (CLIP)||√||√|
|Caller ID (outgoing)||√||√|
|Number withheld / Anonymous||Untested|
|Connected Outside Line Presentation (COLP)||×||×|
|Music On Hold (MOH)||√||√|
|Transfer - supervised|| √||√|
|Transfer - unsupervised|| √||√|
|3-party conference - as attendee||√||√|
|3-party conference - initiate||√||×|
|Message Waiting Indication (MWI)||√||√|
|Voice mail deposit/retrieval||√||√|
|Voice mail notification||√||√|
|Voice mail new message counter||√|
Only first new message
Partial - tone heard,
able to accept new call,
but not return to first
|Call pick-up (directed) Code: *8||√|
|Call pick-up (group) Code: * & Ext Number||√|
|Call pick-up (BLF key)||n/a||n/a|
|Do Not Disturb (DND)||×||×|
|Call forward unconditional (CFU)||√||√|
|Call forward no reply (CFNR)||√||√|
|Call forward busy (CFB)||√||√|
|DTMF signalling (RFC2833)||√||√|
|BLF (Busy / Idle indication)||n/a||n/a|
|Call completed elsewhere||√||√|