What happens in a Large-Enterprise network if the Integrator does down.
- All DECT handsets that stay in the range of the same DECT manager can make and receive calls
- DECT handsets can not move from one DECT manager to another DECT manager
- Web-interface for configuration is not available
- LDAP, XML and XSI phone-books are still available
- Central phone-book is not available
- If a DECT manager reboots when the integrator is down, the DECT manager can not start as it needs to get data from the Integrator