With the Maxwell, it works as follows:
- Via the Gigaset redirect server, set the redirect to the file "provisioning.xml" that is located on the own web-server.
- The file "provisioning.xml" contains the information about the next files to be downloaded.
- The file "firmware.xml" could contain information about the firmware update to be done yes or no, is optional.
- The file "settings.xml" contains information about the xml file that has the settings, these can be multiple files.
We would like to change the http digest username and password via auto provisioning before it downloads customer specific settings protected with these HTTP digest username and password.
This file can be used for:
- Firmware update
- Link to config file (that contains the URL to 2 files)
This file takes care that first the http digest username and password are loaded, and then the file with the config is loaded.
Takes care that the HTTP digest username and password are loaded.
%MACD is replaced with the real MAC address.
Contains the Settings of the device, this file is secured via:
Change also via this file the provisioning URL so that it always contacts the providers provisioning server loading the <MAC>.xml via HTTPS and HTTP Digest