Central management and configuration unit of the DECT multicell multi-cell system.
The DECT integrator.
- Integrates the base stations of multiple DECT managers to one roaming domain.
- Contains the central database for the DECT subscribers and base stations
- Provides a web interface for configuring the subscriberentire cordless system
- Enables access for configuration of all DECT managers and the synchronisation hierarchytheir base stations
In small and medium installations the integrator and DECT manager are located on the same device. For larger installations, the integrator is provided as a virtual machine.
Management unit for a group of base stations. At least one DECT manager must be used in every installation. Up to 100 DECT managers can be used in large installations.
The DECT manager
- Manages the synchronisation of the base stations within the clusters
- Acts as an application gateway between SIP and DECT signaling
- Controls the media path from PBX to relevant base stations
DECT base stations
- Forms the wireless cells of the DECT phone network
- Provide media processing from handset directly to the phone platform
- Make available connection channels for the DECT handsets