Because of improvements in the software like adaptive jitter buffer and other new features we strongly advise to factory reset the device after the upgrade.
For us your feedback is important, you can send your feedback to: Gigaset-SWupdate@gigaset.com For other questions and reporting errors, the standard process via Ticket Tool is available.
What is new?
- Function keys can be blocked for auto provisioning
- Broadsoft XSI interface
- Call Divert
- Do Not Disturb
- Incoming name and number are displayed static and not rotating
- Possible to display CLIP info coming from "FROM Header" or "P-asserted identity header"
- Add danish and swedish language to device
- Integration of Adaptive Jitter Buffer and DSP Leveling (http://<IP-addr.>/jbuf.html)
- Improved audio quality
- Jitter Buffer adapts to network quality (Better network mean less delay)
- Automatic Reboot option via Web-UI (login the Web-UI as admin, then change to http://<IP-addr.>/reboot.html)
- Improved DNS handling in case of bad DNS service.
- Do not show name. date and time on the display when receiving SIP messages, only show the content.
- Usage of hyphen in BLF should be possible
- TELES: Handling of XCID parameter
- HTTP digest username and password via phone keypad.
Map section is always shown even if localization is unknown
Attended transfer fails very often.
Uploaded Menu.xml causes reboot
SRTP parameter is not set after provisioning (you have to save web ui page manually)
Robot voice with latest software versions
SRTP and TLS - no outgoing RTP packets
- Incoming call behind Gigaset T300/T500 not possible incoming invite is answered with "BAD request".
- Dutch Translation.
- CALL-ID should be changed because of SIP ALG routers.
- XML code on BLF key via provisioning 64 characters.
- Robot voice.
- In case of Static IP address, speech path is distorted.
- Provider TELES: Reboot occurs if own number dialled
- Stability improvements.
- [Provisioning] B_UNATTENDED_XFER does not work.
- DExxx rejects INVITE
- B_AUTOMATIC_DTMF_(N) does not work when downloading profile from country list.
- Wrong default setting MWI
- INVITE problem with a terminating application.
- No reaction to the 407 Proxy Authentication Required on sending REFER
- Quoted Display Name must allow comma sign.
- Transferor reboots after performing "consultation transfer before answer".
- Not possible to make call from telephone book after upgrade.
- LDAP - empty entry (no phone numbers) - device will reboot.
- One way audio with ZTE IMS Core platform.
- [Alarm] If we pick up the handset when alarm clock is ringing and then press “OFF” nothing will happen (alarm will be ringing).
- If PAI available Diversion User Part is not displayed.
- LDAP: wrong timezone is displayed when viewing LDAP entry
- Provisioning: Certain Parameter not adopted in combination with Extended_Profile.