acc test v.236 in cw 12
error corrections and integration of missing translations in cw 13
generation of v.237 in cw 14
acceptance test of v.237 and PT Sync in cw 15
M3SW in cw 16
Improvements & BugFixes
- Handset: Software Update over the air: S650H PRO, SL750H PRO, R650H PRO
- Handset: Support R650H PRO
- Distiguish int/ext PBX numbers by ringtone on HS (EIN-68, EIN-449) via alert info
Russia: COLP: Cyrillic letters corrected
Russia: Email notification corrected
Russia: Menu to switch on/off AOH Clip
Russia: Web Configurator: now completely translated to Russian language
elmeg DECT150: Wrong caller ID after call transfer corrected
T440/T640 PBX: Private directory character set problems fixed
When upgrading, some parameters are no longer set back to default.
- TR069: Various corections, enhancements
- Music is now audible also after making 3rd Call Swap.
- Directories: Now Use LDAP address book also during active call (for transfer purposes).
- TLS: Implemented a switch to select between TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1
- TLS: Implemented a switch which to select which cipher suite is to be used for establishing an TLS session:
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.