- November 2017
- Broadsoft, every DECT handset can use there own phone-books.
- Broadsoft, default XSI URL can be changed if provider requires this.
- Bootloader, when firmware update is started, also User Agent is send.
- New search queries for SEARCH.CH
- XSI phone-books do not support special characters.
- Call lists improvement when number contains special characters.
- Repeater improvements.
- LDAP improvements.
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware