The 2N® EntryCom IP station is supported from Gigaset v5.2 on. Operating in a version with video module is possible. The device is configured manually.
The 2N EntryCom IP is being marketed in several countries as 2N 2N Helios IP or IP EntryCom. It is technically identical to devices. Furthermore, there is the range of IP Door Entry Wantec company, which is characterized by modified housing. These devices are technically identical and can be configured to meet these guidelines.
Conceptual and preparation of the Gigaset PBX
- The EntryCom IP is configured on the Gigaset PBX as a SIP phone with the profile 2N Helios IP.
- The username can chosed individualy , e.g. 2n.helios.
- Please create a password with the random-function of the PBX.
- Also a DTMF sequence can be stored as convenience feature to trigger a switching function.
- The DTMF sequence must be completed in the Gigaset PBX with a * (see below for details)
- The URL for the image EntryCom IP
http://<IP-Adresse EntryCom IP>/enu/camera320x240.jpg
- The SIP phone is now a dedicated user is assigned. This can be named as desired, e.g. First name: door; Name: EC
- The numbers also allow calls to the user of this station. This must be unlocked separately but in the station.
- By mapping user receives the intercom dialing
- It is recommended for those users the right to "Phone Log" to deactivate.
- The SIP intercom calls when pressing the bell on internal or external numbers.
- In general, this should be used as a target call group (ring bell Strategy Group, All), in the example with group number 199.
- All participants in this group are notified accordingly if you ring the bell at the SIP station.
- Note: The combination with a functional group with a queue module is not currently supported.
Configuration 2N EntryCom IP
When used with the Gigaset PBX EntryCom IP must be operated with a fixed IP address - either by a fixed configuration for the device or via static leases in DHCP server.
Configuration step by step
Basic Settings > Phone book
The settings of the phone book within the EntryCom defines the destination numbers within the system to be called if such the call button is pressed. There are various settings available here. Below is a simple Standardzenario skiziert.
Normally, the address book entries 1 to 54 are each assigned to a call button at the EntryCom. Unfortunately it is not intuitively obvious which button is assigned which address book entry. Please read the manufacturer's documentation here!
In the example with the IP Door Entry Wantec the only bell of the instrument to the contact 9 is assigned. When you press the call button, the number is called 199.
- Entry 9
- Position enabled: Yes
- Position name: Sprechstelle
- Phone Numbers
- Number 1: 199
- Time profile: [not used]
Basic Settings > Switch 1
The settings of the Switch 1 and Switch 2 enables a switching function in the EntryCom DTMF code to activate.
Please select the settings in the "switch settings" to suit your requirements. The code stored in the DTMF code must be added to a final to Gigaset *. The code used here in 5678 is deposited as 5678 *.
- Switch codes
- 1 Code: 5678
- 1 Access: Full
- 1 Time Profile: [not used]
Advanced Settings > Date and Time
- Time zone
- Time zone: GMT+01:00 Europe/Paris
- Time synchronisation
- Use NTP server: Yes
- NTP server address: <Gigaset-IP>
Advanced Settings > SIP Settings
- User settings
- Display name: <SIP-Telefon-Name>
- User ID: <SIP-Telefon-Name>
- Domain: <Gigaset-IP>
- Use auth ID: yes
- Auth ID: <SIP-Telefon-Name>
- Password: <SIP-Telefon-Name>
- Other settings
- Local SIP port: 5060
- Send keepalive packets: No
- Starting RTP port: 5000
- RTP Timeout: 30s
- SIP proxy settings
- Proxy address: <Gigaset-IP>
- Proxy port: 5060
- SIP registration
- Enable registration: Yes
- Registration expires: 600
- Registrar address: <Gigaset-IP>
- Registrar port: 5060
Advanced Settings > Audio Codecs
- Preferred audio codecs
- Choice 1: PCMA
- Choice 2: PCMU
- Choice 3: none
- Choice 4: none
- Receiving of DTMF
- Receive in audio: Yes
- Receive via RTP: Yes
- Receive via SIP: Yes
- Sending of DTMF
- Send during a call: Never
- Send in audio: No
- Send via RTP: Yes
- Send via SIP: No
Advanced Settings > Video Codecs
The video codec used settings for future use with SIP video phones.
- Preferred video codecs
- Choice 1: H.264
- Choice 2: None
- Choice 3: None
- Choice 4: None
- Video codec settings
- Video resolution: QCIF (176x144)
- Frame rate: 10 fps
- Video bitrate: 256 kbps
- Video packet size: 1400
Advanced Settings > Streaming
The setting Anonymous access is important so that the Gigaset PBX may tap a picture of the camera!
- JPEG video settings
- Anonymous access: Yes
- Activated by call: No
- JPEG frame rate: 5 fps
- JPEG quality: 85
Advanced Settings > Miscellaneous
The values for ring time limit and define call time limit, as long as there remains a call from the station in the call setup and how long the call made after acceptance remains.
- Outgoing calls
- Ring time limit: 45 s
- Call time limit: 120 s
- Dial cycles limit: 3
- Incoming calls
- Automatic pick up: Yes
- Activation mode: Automatic
- Activation code: (leer)