Via the sysdump page, you can make a complete memory dump of the N510. This information will be put on a Gigaset server, because the Gigaset server is in the Internet. The device should have a working internet connection.
Gigaset can use this information to check the device/memory settings.
How to do this
- Open the web-interface of the N510: http:<IP address N510>
- Login the N510, default PIN = "0000"
- Change the URL to: http:<IP address N510>/sysdump.html
- Then you get the page below.
- Press the Send button
- The information will be stored on the Gigaset server.
- Please add the MAC address information to the Ticket. (Inform Gigaset)