- Implemetation of all availailable security patches for 2018
- Support of Cyrillc characters
- Handling of *.wav files
- Cascaded provisioning files
- Editing contacts from call list and sharing via gmail
- AndroidStudio Support
- PBX interoperability
Multiple fixes implemented
Due to technical design, wireless LAN and Bluetooth Audio should not be used simultaneously
Due to the fact, that Android-5.1 requires a lot of more memory than older Android versions we recommend to insert an external SD-card, or plug in an USB-stick with minimum 2GB free memory space, at least during the upgrade phase!
There are 3 options to upgrade.
Option 1: Two step Method using an SD-card or USB-memory-stick.
- Plug in an SD-card or USB-stick with at least 2GB free memory (or enter an external SD card). Then start the Maxwell-10 WEB-UI (klick on the Web Server Address - shown in the Maxwell 10 under "Settings=>WebUI - log in (Standard Password is "admin") and follow exactly the following 3 steps:
- In the web-interface go to: System - Firmware Update page and check if the Data server field is (default) profile.gigaset.net/device
- Press "Save"
- Press "Update firmware"
The update will be done in 2 steps.
- Upgrade to new Jelly Bean software with USB drivers upgrade to support the USB memory extension.
- Upgrade to Lollipop.
Option 2: One step method using external SD-card.
- Enter an external SD-card (or plug in an USB-stick).
- Download the software via the "Download" button on this page.
- Unpack the zip file. You will get a .txt file with the Open Source License text and an encrypted zip file which is your firmware image.
- In the web-interface go to: System - Firmware Update page and select the above extracted zip file.
- Start the upgrade.