- 26 Febr 2015
- New handset support:
- Gigaset S650H PRO full support
- Web Configurator: Firmware update page can be hidden by provisioning parameter
- SIP Session Timers implemented according to RFC 4028
- Blind transfer: Improve behaviour when device is blind transferred by another party
NL - RoutIT: 2 - 3 seconds delay of audio path after call pickup
- Broadsoft/Telepo: only 2 of 4 handsets are ringing in call group
- DTMF problem behind Sonus gateway fixed
- Reboot occurs after deregistering handset
- Gigaset T300/T500 PBX: Handset name is not replaced after provisioning to Celsius server
- Copy phone number from call list to directory is not always possible – phone goes back to idle
- After firmware update system PIN is changed to default '0000'
User specific URL:
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.