- July 2018
- TLSv1.1 is the default protocol when secure auto-provisioning is used.
- Reboot protected by PIN if default PIN code basis is changed.
- Maxwell Cordless is supported with full functionality.
- After successful call transfer, "recall" returns to transferor.
- [LDAP] Wrong characters are displayed in LDAP
HTTP Digest authentication not working properly
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: profile.gigaset.net/device
- Click on the button: Update firmware