Handset: Support Full support of new R650H PRO handset
CLIP/COLP update after call transfer problem fixed
- Directories: Directories:
Directories: character set
- Refine search when using private phone-book fixed.
- Character set problems fixed with Gigaset T440/T640 PBX's
TR069: Various corrections, enhancements
Secure provisioning error fixedWhen upgrading, some parameters are no longer set back to default.
- TLS: Implemented a switch : TLS: Implemented a switch
for establishing an TLS session
- Switch which to select which cipher suite is to be used
- TLS: 23 new certificates added, also new root- and intermediate certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/
Russia: Email notification corrected
Russia: Menu to switch on/off AOH Clip
Russia: Web Configurator: now completely translated to Russian language
Russia: Web Configurator: Handset name can be now entered correctly, if PC set to Cyrillic
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.