There are 2 possibilities to upgrade your T640 / T440.
- New installation using USB stick
- Upgrade via web-interface
New installation using USB stick
Preparation of installation media
Copy the contents of the image to the desired installation media. If you are using a CD-ROM, burn the ISO image using your favourite ISO burning software. If you use a USB stick, copy the HDD image onto the USB stick using dd on Linux, Unix, MacOS X. On Windows, you may use a imaging software like Win32 Disk Imager.
Installation onto target device
The software image is optimized to run on a Audiocodes Mediant 800 but it will also work in virtualization environments such as VMWare Workstation or Oracle VirtualBox.
- Use the USB ports on the OSN module (back side) of M800 to connect a USB stick or CDR/DVD drive. In BIOS, enable USB boot and set boot priority to USB first.
- Start your target device from the installation media.
- From the boot menu, select "Graphics console install" or just wait for it to start automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Galilei software onto the M800 OSN.
Note: all contents of the M800 OSN hard disk will be erased during the installation procedure. When the installation has finished, remove the installation media and restart the system.
Upgrade via web-interface