acc test v.236 in cw 12
error corrections and integration of missing translations in cw 13
generation of v.237 in cw 14
acceptance test of v.237 and PT Sync in cw 15
M3SW in cw 16
Improvements & BugFixes
- 1–86 of 86 as at: 17/03/2016 15:17
Distiguish int/ext PBX numbers by ringtone on HS (EIN-68, EIN-449) via alert info
COLP: Cyrillic letters corrected
elmeg DECT150: Wrong caller ID after call transfer corrected
T440/T640 PBX: Private directory character set problems fixed
Web Configurator: Russia now completely translated
When upgrading, some parameters are no longer set back to default.
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware.