On this page we would like to explain you what you can do in case you find issues with our Gigaset Maxwell 10.
- Make sure that the maxwell 10 has the last actual firmware. On this page you can find an overview about the released software versions.
- Verify if the firmware upgrade process has been performed successful by comparing the build version and DVF version of the device with the version indicated in the release notes.
- Check if the network connection is working properly and the device is set to the correct time and date.
- Can you reproduce the error? -> Reproducibility ratio “Always” (9/10,10/10) “Often” (>2/10 <9/10) “Sometimes” (1/10,2/10)
- Does the device display an error message ? -> Make a screenshot of this message.
- If the error is only affecting a single app try to remove cache data and as a last resort all data of an app.
- If the behaviour of the android system is erratic or slow clear the cache partition.
- If the error is related to the network / VoIP protocol, wireshark traces and adb logs are needed.
- Creating a syslog.
- Create an adb log.
- Collect all the info and fill in the FAQ Support Form.
Please add the above information to the Ticket. The more information we have, the quicker we can help you.