- Release candidate
Improvements & Bugfixes
- Handset: Software Update over the air for handsets S650H PRO (min BL60), SL750H PRO (min BL61), R650H PRO
- Handset: Full support of new R650H PRO handset
- Distinctive Ring: Distinguish internal/external PBX numbers by ringtone on handset via alert info. (Group and Door are not supported)
- CLIP/COLP update after call transfer
Web Configurator: Turkish, Czech language added
Web Configurator: Change default selection "Call transfer by on-hook" to yes
- Now Use LDAP address book also during active call (for transfer purposes).
- Refine search when using private phone-book fixed.
- Character set problems fixed with Gigaset T440/T640 PBX's
TR069: Various corrections, enhancements
Secure provisioning error fixed
Music on hold is now audible also after making 3rd Call Swap.
- 23 new certificates added, also new root- and intermediate certificates from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/
- Switch to select between TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1
- Switch which to select which cipher suite is to be used:
Russia: various bugfixes and improvements
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: field
- Click on the button: Update firmware
Change the Data server to: profile.gigaset.net/device
Then if you press the Update firmware button the device should automatic find the Firmware: