- June 2019
- After update to 248 TLS V1.1 not default
- [XSI phonebook] Only number in search (NAME)
- Handling excessive reINVITEs with RTP sent in the wrong codec for INCLARITY
- [N510] MMTT - Re-INVITE without SDP (MoH)
- [Telefonica] Downgrade via auto-provisioning should be possible.
- [NL-TS-RouIT] Broadsoft - Phonebook: Not possible to dial a number from "group" directory
- Telefonica Broadsoft Conference (N-way)
- [Telefonica-N510] - Defining the time span when the device checks for updates
How to update:
Via the webpage:
- Download the software and store this on your own accessible http server.
- In the web-interface of the N510: Go to: Settings » Management » Firmware update
- Enter the URL for the new firmware in the User defined firmware file: http://profile.gigaset.net/device/latest
- Click on the button: Update firmware