- Auto Provisioning: HTTP digest
- Auto Provisioning: New parameter <S_CONFIGFILE_URL>
- Auto Provisioning: New parameter <Disable_Common_Voice_Services_on_Handset>
- Auto Provisioning: Provisioning authentication parameters
- Auto Provisioning: Support PEM certificates
- Auto provisioning: <VERSION> and <MAC_ADDRESS> parameters are not required, but if they are in config file they will be handled as usual.
- LDAP improvements:
- Auto Provisioning: Handling non symbolic NVM items in XML files.
- Syslog functionality improvements.
- Enhanced logging functions.
- Release media resources on handover bases after call release by DM-command.
- Possibility to decrease DECT encryption in hostile environments (noise/reflection) to improve handset connection.
- Auto Provisioning: Via HTTPS doesn't work
- "Protect mode" feature was deactivated.
- N720 requires authentication after any action in PBX control menu.
Fix re-keying vs. intracell handover problem in satellite. Improves stability of all handling in high load scenarios.
Fix logging error for call drops in IWU.
- Reboot / black diplay after starting a call.
- [LDAP: Black display] Multi session improvement.
- XML menus not working any more.
- [LDAP Black display] Read Search Result Done
- LDAP Service not available
- LDAP: Test name replacement from LDAP directory
- Default Setting: "Accept trusted certificates only" should be on "No" instead of "Yes"